READ 10 BEST WAYS
to get rid of Ants:
- Baby Powder: You can dust this directly on to the ants when you see them and at all entry points where you think they might be entering.
- Cucumber Peelings: Leave cucumber peelings in the areas where ants appear, these peelings are toxic to ants and will ward them off.
- Vinegar & Water Wipe: Wipe down any surfaces where ants appear. Counter tops, tables, and even cupboards. They dislike the smell of vinegar, ultimately keeping them away.
- Bay Leaves & Cloves: Another smell related trap for the ants. They’ll stay away from the smells they hate most!
- Coffee Grounds: These can be spread around your house, but the best place for the grounds is the garden. It will keep your flowers and plants ant free!
- Chalk: Draw chalk lines from there point of entry. They will avoid it like the plague!
- Lemon Juice: Dabbing lemon juice around doors and windows can keep ants away.
- Baking Soda & Powdered Sugar: If your looking to do more then keeping ants away use this little mixture to kill the small intruders! Mix 1 part baking soda with 1 part powdered sugar. The sugar will attract them and the baking soda will kill them.
- Cinnamon: Using this in the powdered form or in an essential oil spray can do wonders for keeping ants away and is easy to clean up.
- Cornmeal: This is best used out on your deck to get ants away from your patio or garden area. Just sprinkle cornmeal in high traffic areas.