2. cucumber, diced: 1 large
3. bell pepper: 1 (red, yellow, or orange, diced )
4. red onion, finely diced: 1/2 small
5. carrot: 1 large diced fine
6. Fresh parsley or mint:
Tip: You may toss in fresh baby spinach leaves into the salad & add some lime slices for extra flavor & appeal. Also, one can add fresh diced Tofu/paneer pieces. You may substitute carrots with tomato pieces or use both..its ur choice.
For Dressing: 1/4 cup White Balsamic vinegar,
approx. 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 to 3/4 tsp salt to taste,
1/2 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp granulated garlic (dried) (read at the end)
- Prep all of your veggies.
- Drain and rinse your beans
- Combine everything together in a large bowl.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients and toss with the beans/veggie mixture, tasting and adjusting the flavors to taste. Chill well and serve.
*Note: Granulated garlic is sold in the spice section and comes in small tiny crunchy pieces; this is not the same product as garlic powder. If you can't find any, you can toast some fresh minced garlic in a pan with a tiny bit of olive oil until it just begins to crisp, then quickly remove to paper towels to drain and cool.
White balsamic vinegar has a subtle, lightly sweet clean taste and is usually sold right next to regular Balsamic vinegar.