1. Take 2 ripe avocados and scoop out the inner part into a bowl. Mash it with fork to get smoother look or chop into small pieces to get chunkier look.
2. Add very finely chopped small tomatoes (2), 1 small onion, 1/2 tsp ready-made ginger-garlic paste, 1 chopped jalapeno or green chillies, & some coriander leaves chopped.
3. Sprinkle some salt & black pepper, as well as, 1/4th tsp roasted grounded cumin for extra flavor (optional)
4. Squeeze plenty of fresh lemon juice all over it and mix with the fork. Taste for flavor. Keep it covered in fridge if made before final serving.
5. Enjoy guacamole dip with nacho chips....perfect starter for parties.