1. MASSAGE: Rub your scalp each day for 5 min with oil (olive, almond, castor, coconut or mix of castor & coconut); it boosts the blood flow, and thus the activity of your roots; also reduces stress.
2. REDUCE STRESS: Stress boosts hair loss, so try massaging the scalp with oil 1-2 times a wk. Use magnesium treatment to regulate nervous tension.
3. HEALTHY DIET: Blood boosts the roots, so a good diet rich in proteins, iron, zinc, Vit B & E is good for hair.
4. Vitamin supplements: Take vitamins orally to help promote hair growth. Vit E is known to increase capillary growth, hence circulation & hair growth; it prevents hair loss & heart problems. It prevents split ends, help heal hair damaged by excessive use of a hair dryer, and cure dry hair/scalp as well.
5. Shampoo & Hair treatments: Keep hair clean & condition with good conditioners or herbal ways like:
- rinsing with tea water
- massaging scalp with olive oil or coconut oil, few hrs or a night before washing hair.
- applying protein mask: 2 eggs-yogurt-olive oil-honey mask for 30min before washing with conditioner & then shampoo,
- white vinegar rinsing for shine & condition.
- applying mix of hair henna with few drops of lemon juice (to get rid of dandruff) some yogurt & little honey.
- Healthy well balanced diet rich in Vit E
- Vit E supplements
*Remember that there is no actual cure for hair loss, only treatments that may help.