Things You'll Need: (taken from ehow.com)
- fruits and vegetables
- virgin coconut oil in diet
- caffeine: coffee (reasonable amt)or Tea
- Nuts: walnuts & almonds
- VITA Coco drink
- Sleep enough not oversleep: Your sleeping hours should be 8-9 hours, to get the proper stamina, and energy to get you through the day. Go to bed at consistent hours.
- Get enough fluids in you, especially water. Water gives you lasting energy and absorbs nutrients. Drink 8-10 glasses of cold water daily.
- Drink coffee in the morning. Don't rely strictly on caffeine, though. Caffeine will give you a quick fix, but it won't last daily, unless you just constantly drink caffeine all day, which isn't very healthy and leads to sleeping problems. Red Bull isn't bad, too. I guess this is a way to start the morning off, but don't drink coffee throughout the day.
- Start to workout. Believe it or not, it does give you more energy. It's okay to be active. Working out requires energy.
- Take breaks. Don't work nonstop and over do it. Have moments to relax and enjoy yourself in the day. Take a moment to clear your mind. Stress can cause lack-of energy.
- Start eating better and take vitamins for energy. Take vitamins like Vitamin B, B3-Niacin, Folic Acid. Start eating more fruits and vegetables as well. Avoid drinking a lot of alcohol. Eat some energy bars, the seem to help as well.
- Eat good healthy breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal and gives you the energy you need to start the day off right.
8. Take Virgin Coconut Oil. I'm finding out so many benefits from Virgin Coconut Oil, this is useful as an energy diet. This in fact gives you a lot more energy and nutrition. Overall very healthy for your diet. (also good as moisturizer, clears wrinkles, dryness, promotes hair health & growth)
9. Drink VITA COCO (an energy booster coconut drink)as a replacement for the high calorie electrolyte filled drinks, good to pump energy if feeling tired or sick or weak. It provides more potassium than bananas & other nutrients.
10. EAT healthy nuts daily: Take about a palm full of walnuts, almonds & pistachios. Avoid cashews.