How cramps happen!!
- Severe pain in the legs
- Tenderness in the affected area
- Patient is unable to move his legs till the time the cramps last
- Sudden occurrence while at rest or while lying down
- A visible twitching of the muscle beneath the skin can occur with more severe cramps
1. Massing legs with essential oils, like lavender oil and rosemary oil and eucalyptus oil. Wrap the affected area with a towel dipped in hot water after massaging.
Consume 2-3 bananas per day, as it raises the potassium intake in the body, thereby relieving a person from cramps.
Note: Intake of 2tsp honey is also useful
5. Drink a glass of warm milk before sleeping.
Stretch legs & press toes against wall, stretch calf muscles 15-20 times daily.
Do cycling in air & other exercises to increase blood flow.
While you lie down on bed, stretch the legs as far as you can and hold it in the same position for half an hour.
While standing, Push your heel onto the floor and bend your toes upwards This is a good way to treat leg cramps.
- Use cold packs on the affected muscle to relax the tensed muscles.
- Drink plenty of fluids to keep yourself enough hydrated.
- Drink a cup of papaya seed tea 6 or 7 times daily for 2 or 3 weeks for relief from joint pain.
- Take 1 raw clove of garlic daily. This clove can be fried in ghee (clarified butter) or castor oil. Take for 2 months.