1. BAKING SODA: Make a paste of baking soda & warm water. Apply & massage gently on to your legs once a week. It will prevent growth of hairs and make your skin healthy and soft.
2. ALMOND OIL MASSAGE: Apply almond oil on legs especially at night to avoid leg pain, reduce any swelling & get relief from RLS (restless leg syndrome) symptoms. Also, prevents & treats the problem of vericose veins.
3. Elevate legs: At night, elevate legs on a pillow by placing it lengthwise between knees and ankles. It helps to relieve pain & treat vericose veins.
4. Apple cider vinegar treatment: For vericose vein problem, soak a cheesecloth in apple cider vinegar and wrap around your legs problem area, relax by elevating legs on pillow for an hour before taking a warm shower. It helps to cure the problem within a month.
5. EAT CUCUMBER: Eating 1 whole cucumber a day for vericose patients is very good as it is a gentle diuretic & help to reduce swelling in body.
5 ways to avoid spider veins!!
2. Stick with flats.
3. Maintain a healthy body weight.
4. Try not to stand still for too long.
5. Exercise on regular basis: best is walking or jogging or yoga
EXERCISES for LEGS & BODY:
Method: Lie on the ground with face downwards. Bend the legs backwards and catch the ankles with your hands and bend the body to resemble a bow resting yourself on your abdomen with your spine nicely arched. Maintain this pose for a few seconds and return to the original position. Repeat 3 to 4 times.
Benefits: The back muscles are well massaged. This removes constipation and cures dyspepsia, rheumatism and gastro-intestinal disorders. It reduces fat, energizes digestion, invigorates appetite and relieves congestion of the blood in the abdominal viscera. This asana is highly beneficial for ladies.
Aditya Sharma says, " a leg lift six inches from the ground...with breath hold...will help stomach muscles to grow..lung capacity will increase...thighs will feel the strain.....but calf muscles must never be disturbed"