1. Honey is a natural humectant, keeps your skin soft and hydrated!
2. Honey naturally contains a "wide array of vitamins and minerals, and antioxidants that protect your skin from the signs of aging.
3. Honey is soothing, & cures skin blemishes & acne. Cover the blemish with a dab of honey and place a Band-Aid over it. Honey kills the bacteria & works overnight.
4 Honey also has powerful, natural anti-bacterial properties making it the perfect all-natural cleanser to moisturize and purify your complexion.
5. Honey's natural antioxidant and anti-microbial properties help to protect the skin from the damage of the sun's rays, supports the skin's ability to rejuvenate and refresh depleted skin, leaving it feeling silky soft and supple.
MAKE FACE MASK:
This honey & egg recipe will naturally firm and tone your face & make skin feel smooth and clean, while minimizing pores & reducing the signs of aging, due to honey's natural antioxidants (the darker the honey, the more antioxidants it has!).
FACE MASK METHODS:
- Whisk an egg white with a spoonful of organic honey and gently rub onto your face. Leave this firming face mask on for at least 10 minutes, then gently rinse off with warm water.
- Honey (1Tbs) + organic olive oil(1tsp)+ lemon juice (lemon juice is a natural skin brightener to help fade signs of aging). Rinse off with a warm washcloth after 20 minutes.
- Facial scrub: This scrub recipe is perfect when you want to moisturize your face, smooth away blemishes and exfoliate your skin gently and naturally. Add little ground nuts or oatmeal into a spoonful of honey and some lemon juice. The ground nuts/oatmeal act as a natural exfoliation agent; the lemon juice naturally brightens away blemishes and promotes faster skin growth through its natural acids; and the honey leaves your face smooth, toned and moisturized.
- Oatmeal & Honey mask:Mix the below ingredients & apply on your face, keep for 10-15min. Rinse & dab with soft cloth.
- 1/4 cup of any kind of plain oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 teaspoons of honey