SOME BEST TIPS:
1. Apply ALOE VERA juice/gel on the pimples to make them disappear.
3. Wash face with neem juice water or apply with cotton ball over your face. Neem oil contains an aspirin-like compound that helps with acne conditions by ridding the skin of acne-causing bacteria. It also helps reduce redness and inflammation.
- Wash your face gently with warm water and a soft wash cloth 2-3 times a day.
- Don't touch face with hands all the time to avoid bacteria to go in.
- You can also use a gentle cleanser to wash face & get rid of oils & dead cells.
- Eat plenty of healthy foods rich in fiber, iron, protein, and zinc.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar: it’s an effective acne fighter; it works by killing the bacteria that causes acne and reduces inflammation on the skin. Try mixing together one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 4 tablespoons of water. Mix well, then apply to your face with a cotton ball or pad. Leave it on for ten minutes or so before rinsing with cold water.
2. An online reader suggests, "dissolve 2-3 aspirin in few drops of water until they form a paste and put that on the pimple." Aspirin has salicylic acid which helps in drying up pimples.
3. Try toothpaste: Take a coin size of toothpaste on your fingertip and apply it on the acne. Allow it to stay on the acne overnight. It will absorb excess of oil from the acne and reduce its size to a great extent. Next morning, wash it off with lukewarm water and then with cold water and see the difference!
4. Use Orange peel powder, made by powdering dry orange peels for washing the face in place of soap. It is refreshing and smells good too.
5. Rubbing fresh garlic on and around pimples can make them disappear without leaving marks behind. This has great effects with regular applications.
6. Using fresh mint juice over the face every night can be very effective in the treatment of pimples.
7. Lime juice and rose water mixed in equal proportions can be applied over the infected area and washed off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
8. Apply honey directly to the face or on a local site 15 to 20 minutes rinse well. You may try a mix of 1 tbs cinnamon & enough honey to form a paste & apply it to your face (even layer). leave for 15-20 min. Then rinse well with warm water. (if sensitive skin, do a test on a small area of skin before the actual application to ensure that no allergic reaction occurs).
9. Apply Neem Face pack: Boil 10 neem leaves with small segments of orange peel in a little water. Pound them to a pulp. Add a little honey, yoghurt and soy milk, to form a smooth paste. Apply this to your face (can be done thrice a week). This will clear acne and breakouts, dry up whiteheads, pull out blackheads and even reduce the appearance of pores. Honey and neem are excellent moisturisers.
10. Massage Neem Cure : After cleansing face, take a few drops of Neem Cure (a mixture of Neem Oil & Jojoba Oil) on finger tips and massage gently on to face and neck area every night before bed.
MY PERSONAL EFFECTIVE TIP is : Crush few leaves of pudina or mint & apply the juice or crushed leaf paste on the pimple. Leave for few min & wash. Do at least 2 times a day. My pimple disappeared in 2 days. Try & see.
Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/465058-is-milk-bad-for-acne/#ixzz2LYRB2Q8L