Texas is known for cowboys & bull fights, horse races, plus many interesting museums like Sixth Floor Museum, Science museum & newly opened PEROT Museum in Dallas.
- Dallas (north) airport DFW
- Fortworth (North) known for Stockyards...area for cowboys, bullfights, & zoo.
- Houston (south)...known for NASA Space Center, Kemah Boardwalk Amusement park, Meenakshi temple, Water wall, Discovery Greens Park, Natural History Science Museum, Children's museum, & Zoo.
- Austin (Capitol city in center): Has historical buildings & parks plus the famous Barsanadham Temple.
- San Antonio (Tourist place 40 min south of Austin): known for ALAMO historical place, temple, canals, Riverfront mall (place for Thanksgiving holiday parade through the canal)
- Galveston (south island) along Gulf of Mexico. Known for Moody Gardens, Stewart beach, West & East beach, Sclitterbahn water park.
Click on the thumbnails to view image or click on pic below to select play or pause the slideshow.
Below is the most visited temple, BARSANADHAM, home of Lord Krishna & Radha. Many festivals are celebrated here by huge crowds.
Enjoy the peacock dances during spring & rainy season.