1. Use it as an antacid.
2. Use it as underarm deodorant: apply it with a powder puff.
3. Use it as toothpaste by mixing with 1/2tsp peroxide paste
4. Use it as a face and body scrub.
5. Add a cup to bathwater to soften your skin.
6. Relieve skin itch from insect bites and pain from sunburn. Apply it on rashes, insect bites, and poison ivy irritations.
7. Remove strong odors from your hands by rubbing them with baking soda and water.
8. Relieve diaper rash: Put 2 Tbs in your baby’s bathwater.
9. Take a baking soda bath to relieve skin irritations.
10. For Heartburn: Take a teaspoon of baking soda mixed with one-half glass of water.
11. Freshen your mouth by gargling half a teaspoon of baking soda mixed water.
12. Relieve canker sore pain by using it as mouthwash.
13 Use it to relieve bee stings.
14.Apply it on jellyfish sting to draw out the venom.
15.Unblock stuffy nose by adding a teaspoon of baking soda to your vaporizer.
10 HOME USES:
1. Keep cut flowers fresh longer by adding a teaspoon to the water in the vase.
2. Put out small fires on rugs, upholstery, clothing, and wood.
3. Remove odors in fridge (keep open box), from ashtrays, pet areas, underarms, shoes & socks etc. (just sprinkle some). Improve the smell of dish rags by soaking them in baking soda and water.
4. Freshen the air by mixing baking soda with your favorite perfumed bath salts. Put the mixture in small sachet bags.
5. Restore stiff brushes by boiling them in a solution of 1/2 gallon of water, 1/4 cup of vinegar, and a cup of baking soda.
6.Put it under sinks and along basement windows to repel cockroaches and ants.
7. Scatter baking soda around flowerbeds to prevent rabbits from eating your veggies.
8. Sweeten your tomatoes by sprinkling baking soda on the soil around your tomato plants.
9. Sprinkle it onto your cat’s litter box to absorb the bad odor.
10. Wash fruits and vegetables with it to clean them.
2. Scrub sinks, showers, & tubs
3. Clean mirrors/walls/counter tops: Spray on them.
4. Add a spoonful to your dishwasher to make scrubbing dishes easier.
5. Remove grease from pots and pans.
6. Dry clean carpets and upholstered furniture by sprinkling baking soda over the fabric and gently brushing it. Leave it for an hour or overnight, then vacuum.
7. Boost your laundry detergent’s cleaning power by sprinkling a handful on dirty clothes.
8. Polishing stainless steel & chrome things: Combine it with water to make a paste for polishing.
9. Remove scratches and crayon marks from vinyl floors and walls.
10. Clean your shoes with it.
Clean garbage cans with it. 55. Use it to wash diapers.
11. Clean the fridge & keep odors out with it: keep open box in fridge to absorb odors.
12. Soak brushes and combs in a baking soda solution.
13. Clean marble topped furniture: put 3 Tbs of baking soda to a quart of warm water, then use the mixture to wash furniture.
14. Remove odors from Thermos, baby bottles etc.
15.Sprinkle it on barbecue grills, then rinse it off.
16. clean greasy garage floor by sprinkling on it, scrub the floor, and rinse.
17.Remove burned-on food from a pan by soaking it in a baking soda solution for 10 minutes before washing.
18. Clean your ashtrays with a baking soda solution.
19. Keep drains clean by putting 4 Tbs of baking soda in them each week. Flush it down with hot water.
20. Clean your shower curtains by soaking them in baking soda and water.
21.Clean your retainers and dentures by sprinkling on them & scrubbing with toothbrush.
22. Clean insides of oven: Mix 4 Tbs of baking soda with a quart of warm water.
23. Use it to unclog gas stoves.
Just add oatmeal for a nourishing, refreshing body exfoliator gentle scrub for skin for daily use. Make a paste of three parts baking soda, one part water, and one part ground oatmeal. Rub in a gentle circular motion to exfoliate skin and remove dead skin cells. Rinse clean with warm water. Feel your skin soft & shiny. Keep smiling!