- Get plenty of exercise.
- Follow a good diet.
- Keep your heart clean and drug-free Heart Disease: Unhealthy lifestyle & foods, hereditary factors and lack of knowledge can promote heart diseases in millions of people. Commonly, people suffer from high blood pressure. Some suffer heart disease due to diabetes. Others develop an arrhythmia, murmur, or irregular heartbeat. Increasingly, women are becoming more prone to heart diseases especially after menopause.
· Women should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting,
· Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.
· You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack.
· Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms.
· 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up.
Technically, a heart attack occurs when the supply of nutrient-rich blood to the heart muscle is reduced or stopped. If the blood supply is shut down for a long time, muscle cells die from a lack of oxygen. If enough cells die, the victim will also die. Often, only a small part of the heart muscle is deprived of oxygen so the victim can recover.
1. Discomfort in the Chest
Feeling of discomfort or heaviness in the chest..could also be more of a burning sensation. Any of these symptoms should not be taken lightly, and if it occurs more than once, you need to rush to your doctor. If another person is complaining of the problem, chances are they have experienced the feeling before and are only expressing it now. So, rush them to the nearest doctor or hospital immediately for a check up.
2. Shortness of Breath:
If your breathing gets heavy and the breath falls short even after a short walk, climb or other form of movement or exercise, it should be a huge cause of worry. Even if this condition is not accompanied with chest discomfort, it should be taken as a warning sign.
Excessive sweating even in cool conditions is uncalled for. If you notice such sweating, consult a medical professional immediately.
Regularly feeling nauseous of dizzy could imply the onset of a heart attack. Do not treat is callously as a sign of tiredness. This could happen due to the artery getting blocked. It could also display itself via excessive stress, fatigue after short spans of movement or exercise, or a feeling of weakness despite eating and sleeping well.
5. Numbness in Arms
If your arms feel numb and seem to be drifting to the sides, heart problem may be the cause.
If certain parts of your body begin to stop responding, do not ignore the circumstance. The affected parts may be the shoulders, arms or back of the neck.
7. Slurring while Speaking
Difficulty while speaking need not necessarily occur after a bout of drinking with the buddies. It could be a graver situation than that! Inability to speak coherently could be the sign of a great attack. If you think you are suffering this ask a friend or relative to help by asking them to understand what you are saying.