Take equal ammounts of:
1. Orange-pineapple mix Juice/ orange mixed fruit punch
2. Orange soda/Fanta
3. Lemon soda: Limca/Sprite soda/7 UP
Take Vanilla ice cream & some round slices of fresh orange.
1. Place the rings of fresh orange at the base of bowl. Pour all the three liquids in a big punch bowl just before serving starting with juice first.
2. Add lot of ice cubes.
3. Add 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
4. Stir a little & serve your guests this frothy orange tingling drink. As the ice cream melts it becomes frothier & creamier.
Kids love it because the sherbet foams and melts into the fruit punch.
Pineapple chunks: 2 cups
Strawberries: 10-12, cleaned & sliced thin.
Lemon soda/Sprite: 1 bottle
Rainbow Sherbet dairy icecream (can take other icecream too)
Fruit punch: 1/2 gallon or 64 oz
1. Place the fruits at the base of the big punch bowl.
2. Pour the fruit punch over the fruits.
3. Scoop out some ice cream & place the scoops all over the punch
4. Pour lemon soda(sprite) slowly & stir lightly with a big plastic or wooden serving spoon. Foam will rise above to give a frothy appearance.
5. Serve punch in glasses with few fruit pieces and creamy frothy sherbet.
Note: As sherbet ice cream melts, the punch will become thicker, richer, and more delicious.